Latest posts by Leverage Archive (see all)
- Keyword (Not Provided) – Adapting to the World of Google Secure Search - October 10, 2013
- 4 Huge Tactics To Get Clients To Walk Through The Door - April 5, 2013
- 6 Of The Coolest New Things You Know You Don’t Need - April 5, 2013
Great Day!! We have talked at length about the rapidly growing social media tool that is Google Plus. Rumor has it that Google is allowing a select few companies to begin building profiles. What if you aren’t one of these behemoth marketers? Start by adding a Google plus one button on your site so Google Plus users can begin to spread the word about your business.
In order to add the button to your site follow the instructions below. There are also a few helpful videos on YouTube.
2. Select the size of your button. We have found that the standard size is the best option but feel free to get creative!
3. Using the advanced options tags you can opt out of the counter.
4. Place the code below in one of two places on your website theme or website:
a. Just above the closing </head> tag
b. Or just above the closing </body> tag.
c. Next, place the following code where you want the +1 button to appear on your web pages:
There you go, as easy as pie! Now you’re ready to have your website liked… err, plus oned by the masses.