Latest posts by Leverage Archive (see all)
- Keyword (Not Provided) – Adapting to the World of Google Secure Search - October 10, 2013
- 4 Huge Tactics To Get Clients To Walk Through The Door - April 5, 2013
- 6 Of The Coolest New Things You Know You Don’t Need - April 5, 2013
Make sure your business is setup to do business via mobile devices and feel free to check out our recently launched mobile site.
- There are 270 million mobile subscribers in the U.S. Ninety-one percent of them keep their phone within three feet of themselves 24 hours a day, 365 days per week.
- Thirty-three percent would rather lose their wallet than their phone.
- There are 29.1 million smartphone users waiting to be engaged with … marketing.
As we move forward into 2010 it is important to keep these statistics in mind, as mobile is the medium that stands to change the face of online marketing as we know it.