https://www.theleverageway.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/logo-1.png 0 0 Leverage Marketing https://www.theleverageway.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/logo-1.png Leverage Marketing2010-02-08 18:38:112010-02-08 18:38:11It Still Only Takes 8 Seconds
A few months ago we discussed your website and how important it is to make sure your website converts on the traffic that you have fought hard for. Visitors decide within 8 seconds if they will stay on your site or if they will hit the back button.
- Place important information & images above the fold. Above the fold information is what a user can see without scrolling down the screen. In addition, users typically scan in an F-shape, looking at information above the fold first.
- Is your phone number visible? Customers may not want to call you right away or even at all, but this information is important to have readily visible. These policies help customers have peace of mind when shopping or viewing information on your site.
- Clean up big blocks of text into easy-to-read statements. Make sure your sites copy is easily readable and keep paragraphs short. Bullets are a great way of sharing a great deal of information, in an easily digested format.
- Make sure any links are clearly links and if any text is underlined – make sure it is linked.
- Make sure the user can clearly determine what to do next. Having clear ‘calls to action’ can also help to increase your conversion ratios.
- Include your businesses privacy and return policies, web security buttons and any client testimonials you have approval to share.