Leverage Marketing is looking for an eager-to-learn and motivated person to join our team to help with driving unpaid traffic to our customer’s websites. This role is traditionally called SEO but we’re looking for someone who doesn’t think traditionally.
We're looking for a "do'er" that will help execute strategies developed by our team lead, for multiple clients. This is an opportunity to learn the ropes of Search Engine Optimization. We're a small company and this position will put you in prime position to learn about all facets of Digital Advertising and also provides opportunity for growth within our company.
- Have 0 – 2 years experience in search marketing. We do not require experience in this particular role but we do require that you show some knowledge of and a big interest in digital marketing.
- Must be able to work independently at times. There will be times when you will need to find your own answers and solutions or to develop or refine a process.
- Be a student of the industry / be coachable. One of the most exciting but also toughest things about search is that its always changing. We’re constantly learning how to get better at what we do and expect you to as well.
- Have great communication skills. Whether communicating to clients on occasion or with your peers, you must be able to get your points across clearly and effectively - verbally and nonverbally.
- Have great time management skills. This position is all about getting things done right the first time and on-time.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
- Must be able to work from our office. This is not a telecommute job.
Bonus Points for:
- Technical skills. Experience creating, editing and maintaining websites is a definite plus. Do you know HTML and CSS? Or perhaps you’re well versed in working with WordPress or Joomla.
- Design skills. Do you have an eye for design? Experience with website and graphic design is a plus.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics. Let us know if you know how to set up tracking and reports.
- Knowledge of or experience in other areas of search such as PPC, Social Media, Email Marketing, Blogging, etc.
About Leverage Marketing:
- We’re a close-knit group of all-stars that love what we do. We all count on each other each and everyday.
- Located on the increasingly trendy E Cesar Chavez with close proximity to restaurants, coffee shops, yoga studios, Town Lake, etc.
- Easy going professional office environment that is dog-friendly.
- We have a startup environment - this generally translates to everyone wearing a lot of hats.
- Flex time comes with experience at our company. Life can be tough enough without having to take time off for anything and everything you need to do during regular work hours.
- Position starts ASAP
- Pay is commensurate with experience