WHAT TYPES OF VIDEOS DO WE PRODUCE?
Video is a little bit of what you would expect alongside a little bit of the unexpected. We mix creative concepts with market-targeted content and deliver it in a way that syncs with your brand and its vision.
We create various types of videos to connect customers with the right message at the right time depending on what stage of their buying cycle they are in.
- Company Introductions – From companies in niche industries to massive servicers and suppliers, there’s no more efficient and personal way to explain the depth of your company than a short, sweet introductory video that reviews your purpose and goals.
- Culture Videos – As your company grows, so do your personnel demands. Job hunters with the greatest potential will take the time to learn about your company through culture videos that highlight what it takes to be part of a team as smooth-moving and captivating as yours.
- Motion-Graphics and Animations – If it moves, it will capture an audience. We can create animations for you that draw the eye to your target or intensify your brand recognition and loyalty.
- In-Depth Product or Service Videos – Build a hub of industry knowledge by sharing your wisdom with those shopping for products or services that you offer. Develop brand loyalty and convert potential customers by building trust through your expertise.
- Interviews – Let your audience get to know more about the people behind your service or products by watching an interview with a production team member who reveals knowledge or insights about your company and the people that make it run.
- Keyword-Targeted Videos – Great for highlighting a service, product, or news, these videos are highly focused on one or more keywords that carry meaning and value to your audience. They are SEO-friendly and can enhance awareness and lead-generation in PPC and Social spheres.
- Testimonials – Nurture and reassure skeptical and cautious customers with real testimonials from highly satisfied customers beaming with pride at the quality of your product or service.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Let your customers get the facts fast, save time and money, and set realistic expectations with quick question-and-answer sessions on video that your customers can use to learn and make decisions about your product.
Our goal-based video offerings allow us to tailor our approach to meet the requirements of the various stages of the marketing funnel.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR VIDEO MARKETING SERVICE
What factors go into pricing?
The biggest factors for your production budget are timing (project timeline, number of shoot days, etc.), resources (crew size, equipment, etc.), location (location fees, travel, etc.) and deliverables (number of videos to shoot/edit). Once we have a basic understanding of these factors, we can accurately ballpark budgets.
What equipment do you use?
We are experts in operating any production equipment, depending on your needs. From HD DSLR to 4k cameras, we’ll recommend the best and the most cost-efficient equipment for any concept.
I’m not great/comfortable in front of the camera, what should I do?
First, consider utilizing casted talent, whether it’s on camera or voiceover. If the concept requires you to be in front of the camera, our Directors, Hair, Makeup, and Wardrobe Stylists will work closely with you to ensure your best appearance and delivery on camera.
Who has creative control over this process?
We are collaborators at heart! While we maintain control over the production process, we understand that collaboration during creative concepting and planning is a necessity.
How involved should I expect to be?
We’ll walk you through each step of the process to determine your individual involvement based on the project components.
What type of videos do I need?
We’ll help you determine the most effective type of video based on your content objective and strategy.
Can you come to me to shoot or do I have to be in a studio?
We can come to you! If your concept requires a particular location outside of a studio, we’ll help to scout and determine the right location for your video.
What is the timeline to finish?
Production timing largely depends on the number of shoot days and number of deliverables.
Are there licensing requirements?
For your original content, there are no licensing requirements other than any stock video or music licensing for the video (if applicable). However, we do offer licensed content as well.
Do I own my video and the content?
Yes, we transfer rights ownership of all assets, final product, and raw footage, to you following final approval.